Thursday, January 06, 2005

First day at work

Today is my first day at work in Korea. I had only slept for about 2 or 3 hrs and had to wake up by 7 am in order to be ready by 8 am. I met Harvey for breakfast in the lobby. (He will be the working with me on the project). The buffet breakfast at the hotel was simply amazing. It had everything that anyone can think of. (I am just comparing it with a continental breakfast...so they don't really have the Indian dosas, idli and vada!!!). I stuffed myself with danish pastries and fruits and walked out pretty satisfied thinking that all the worries I had about finding food in Korea were baseless!!

Harvey mentioned that the building where we would be working is right next to the hotel. So all we had to do was walk right across the street into the multi-storeyed building. After a little bit of confusion, we were able to find the colleagues we would be working with. After a round of introductions, it was time to start doing some serious work!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home