Sunday, January 09, 2005

KFC in Apgujeong

I woke up so late today that it was too late to plan a detailed outing..The only thing in my mind being food at the time of the day, I went out in search of something to eat..After going through the map, I settled on a place named Apgujeong. From the map, it looked like there was a lot going on there..Reached the place in about half an hour..Walked around aimlessly for a while hoping to find burger king or KFC..After a while, I found the colonel in all his glory staring at me inviting into his humble home..Well, I really don't want to get into the grisly details of how i ate my chicken..I guess I would rather leave that to anyone's imagination ;-)

Having finished my lunch, I tried hopelessly to find something to do in such a cold afternoon..All I could see were some shops selling latest brand clothes and stuff..
Its time to go back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home