Friday, January 28, 2005

End of my first trip to Korea

Finally, its time to bid adieu to Seoul. My flight was at 11:00 AM and so I had to wake up early as I had to keep in mind the 'more than an hour' travel time from hotel to airport. Checked out from the hotel and was in the bus heading towards airport by 7:30 AM. Reached airport by 8:30 and was hoping that that I don't have any problems at the departure. The airport security was little too irritating in Incheon airport with every person getting into the flight having to show his boarding pass and passport every other corner. Added to this, I had to go through the discomfort of opening my checkin and cabin cabbage for the airport personnal for a thorough search. One of the Korean aiport security officers was a little too suspicious at my Ipod. I played one of my U2 songs and the officer seemed impressed. The trip back to minneapolis was eventless and so was the immigration.

Travelling to new and far off places where i've never been had always been my dream and i am extremely delighted that i got a chance to go to Korea and experience their way of living. My next trip would be to Bangkok, Thailand starting in a couple of weeks. I can hardly wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home