Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Star bucks, Dunkin donuts, Baskin Robbins....

I have seen quite a few cities in the US but never have i seen a city with so many starbucks, dunkin donuts and baskin robbins outlets..Its actually the concentration of them rather than the sheer number that took me by surprise. One cannot walk for more than a 200 meters before finding the next starbucks outlet. .I guess the koreans really love their coffee..which for some strange reason I could never make a habit of..Although, I do occasionally try the Tazo chai latte which i personally like (may be due to its subtle elaichi taste). Starbucks is typically crowded all the time with customers lined up waiting for their morning/afternoon/evening dose of caffeine.

On the other hand, Baskin robbins is typically filled with college girls trying hard to figure out if they should eat the pink coloured 'Love me' flavour yet again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home