Friday, June 24, 2005

Mexico in Korea



These days there is nothing much to write in here..All i can write about is the food that we eat..hmmm..so much for the "adventure"...Jerry came to know from one of our office collegaues that there is a mexican place in the city center area..We all decided that we should check it out today evening..It actually turned out to be far better than anything that I had imagined. The place was aptly named 'Mexico' and to our surprise the person who runs the place speaks pretty good english..and what's more..he is the cook too..so we could tell him what we really wanted to eat..Overall, the food was the best that I had in Masan so far..I finally got to eat a chicken dish other than the McChicken burger that I've been eating all these days..I am pretty sure we will be visiting this place quite often in the 6 or so weeks that I have to stay here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home