Sunday, July 03, 2005

Another trip to Pusan

Woke up in the morning expecting some sunlight only to find more rain. I decided that there is no point in waiting for warm weather anymore and thought i would go out anyway...called up my colleagues if anyone is interested and as expected none of them were ready to venture out in the rain..I quickly decided that I would go to Pusan, see the turbulent waters of the south china sea..eat some indian food and come back..Since I had done this already once a few weeks back, I had no problem reaching Haeundae beach in Pusan. Luckily, it was not raining when i got out of the subway station...but the day was dark and gloomy...I walked along the beach for a little while..I was quite surprised to see that there were quite a few people for a day like this..I did notice that no one ventured into the water..the waves seemed particularly menacing today..I sat there for more than a hour watching the waves. Although I had planned on reading a book, I somehow didn't feel like doing it..Today i was in a highly contemplative mood, and the thought that i was all by myself never occured to me at all..In fact i really seemed to enjoy these moments where no one could disturb me..I do know that there are people who cant spend a single moment alone? I wonder why is that so? Or are we afraid of ourselves ? What are we afraid of?

It was time to have some good food after all the contemplation..So without a second thought, walked up to Ganga restaurant which is right next to the beach and stuffed myself with enough indian food that would last for a week :-) By the time i walked out, it started raining..Having no patience to do anything else, i was on my way back to Masan....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home