Monday, July 25, 2005

Back again....

Its been quite some time since my last post..the only update i have is that in the last few days i made a trip to minneapolis, spent a week there and am back in Masan today. The only notable thing in my flight was the 80+ yr old flight attendant on the northwest flight to Narita, Tokyo. Over the past few months of my travelling, I have seen quite a few oldies on the northwest flights but the lady on this one gets the medal. It was pretty obvious that they don't really have any retirement age in the company. Compare this with most of the asian airliners and you would hardly find anyone over 30. Hey..I dont have anything against old people..its just that i dont like being served by them...Back in Masan there are no changes whatsover to take note of...I even got pretty much the same room in the same hotel..Its very hot and humid unlike my previous trip..This is my last trip to Korea and i hope to see whatever i can in this four weeks...most notably Jeju islands..the hawaii of korea!!!

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 08, 11:22:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fly with SriLankan or AirIndia you will find grannies serving food!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home